Day 807 of posting a Daily Screenshot from the games I've been playing

MyNameIsAtticus2026年10月2日 10:40

Today’s game is Daikatana. I have heard that this game is basically not good. I had a left over handful of quarters though in my Steam wallet so I decided to pick it up. To really see how bad it is. I even decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and install patches and all that stuff.

First of all this game is so fucking green. You ever see that Episode of Futurama where they go to the Slurm Factory? I’m thinking that but it’s Mt. Dew. Like. It’s super fucking green.

My second gripe is the loading zones are bad. Half Life had them too but they felt fast. Even on a SSD I could be waiting a solid 30 seconds for it to load. And if I pass back over the line on accident i have to wait again.

Enough complaining about the design though. What about Gameplay? It’s okay I guess. It’s not the worst thing I’ve played. I didn’t feel like there was any way I could tell my shots were hitting. And the game felt really hard. But also that might not be fair to the game because Half Life felt really hard to me too. So I’m not really the person to trust with that. I will say the story seems kind of interesting. At least what I could pick up through my glitching audio.

I ended up getting to this door way and I kept getting my ass handed to me by these bird things and then an even bigger set of birds. I can’t figure out what to do. I’ve died here like 20 times now and no dice. So I ended up calling it quits. I want to try again eventually because I would at least like to get a decent ways in before forming any sort of opinion. So, did “Romero make me his bitch”? Eh, the jury is still kind of out.

评论 (0)

查看全部

暂无评论